News By Tag
News By Location
Intermountain Financial Group Moves To New Cottonwood Heights Location
The Intermountain Financial Group, LLC, a general agency of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) moved September 10, 2012 to its new offices at the Old Mill complex located at 6330 South 3000 East, Suite 600.
“We wanted to stay in the area we were currently residing, while upgrading our offices,” stated Todd Reid, JD, CLF, General Agent. “Our new space provides us additional quality office space to serve our clients, and grow our existing agency of over 50 financial services professionals.”
Intermountain Financial Group was founded in 1857 and has been in the Old Mill area of Cottonwood Heights since 2003. The agency has over 13,000 policy owners with a total of almost $4 billion dollars of life insurance in force. The professional staff numbers 50 associates with 10 support personnel.
The agency will be hosting a Norman Rockwell Exhibit later in September, and will be inviting the public to view the many original pencil sketches to celebrate its grand reopening and new branding campaign.
For more information, visit www.intermountainfinancialgroup.com.
For more than 157 years, local residents and businesses rely on Intermountain Financial Group (http://www.intermountainfinancialgroup.com) to help them secure their financial futures. The company significantly impacts Utah’s economy as seen in the numbers below (as of December, 2011):
• More than 13,800 policyholders and clients1
• Servicing over $740 million in assets2
• Over $3.9 billion in life insurance coverage in force3
• Over $21 million of life insurance benefits (claims) paid4
• More than $8 million in dividends to whole life policyholders5
The company has been in awarded the national Sloan When Work Works award in 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2008, as well as the Work/Life Award by the Utah Department of Workforce Services in 2011, 2010, 2008 and 2007 naming them one of Utah’s best places to work. The company currently has offices in Salt Lake City, Utah and St. George, Utah.
* * *
*Securities and investment advisory services offered through qualified registered representatives of MML Investors Services, LLC. member SIPC. (Salt Lake City Agency – 6340 S. 3000 E., Suite 500, SLC, UT 84121 – (801) 943-6277)
MassMutual Financial Group is a marketing name for Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual)
Insurance offered through MassMutual and other fine companies.
1. An insured, owner, or payer of a MassMutual policy or contract.
2. Includes values of MassMutual and subsidiary insurance companies’ insurance and retirement products and investment products offered through MML Investors Services, LLC, a MassMutual subsidiary.
3. Amount of individual life insurance in force as of 12/31/11 related to products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company.
4. Amount of individual life insurance claims paid from 1/1/11 to 12/31/11 related to products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company.
5. The amount of dividends to whole life policyholders in 2011.