EvidencePix Launches VerifyCloud, Filling Gap in Enterprise Offerings for Secure MDM
VerifyCloud offers an enterprise-grade secure backend for data management of certified original images and form documents for the mobile workforce
VerifyCloud fills a void in the enterprise space by offering a highly secure and streamlined system for businesses sharing visual assets for documentation purposes, a process that is typically still managed within email with no formal framework. The solution addresses a critical need for security as more and more government and enterprise workers rely on their smartphones to capture photographic evidence for activities such as visual workflow reporting and auditing, proof of compliance, inspection reports and verification of liability transfer. VerifyCloud is compliant with eDiscovery and HIPAA requirements for mobile devices.
With VerifyCloud, any media files from the field are automatically stored in a secure, redundant, and encrypted cloud. Administrators can easily manage access in order to improve mobile collaboration among workers while protecting enterprise data. VerifyCloud offers an easy way for businesses of all sizes to keep a legal-qualifying chain of custody for all data gathered in the field.
VerifyCloud also includes a proprietary form creator that offers pre-templated or custom forms that can be created, completed and synchronized between a mobile device and cloud. Customers use these forms to submit and file work in progress, invoices, liability transfer, accident reports and safety compliance, as examples. While templated forms help save time and simplify data collection and management, custom forms can also be created based on forms already in use. The form feature saves companies time, money, and improves accuracy by eliminating paper-based systems.
“The smartphone has become a powerful tool for mobile workers, as it’s easier than ever to snap and send pictures. However, this ease of use presents new management and workflow challenges for those companies and government agencies that must deal with chain of custody and legal compliance,”
“Combining VerifyPro and the new VerifyCloud gives these organizations an easy way to make sure that all data is handled securely and professionally, while still making sure they get maximum value from their data assets and new mobile workflows,” Sobol added.
VerifyCloud features include:
- Security: Permission-based controls, password-protected access, secure SSH protocol, and GeoTrust SSL123 encryption keep all data secure
- Redundancy: Data stored on VerifyCloud is double backed up at each location, and backed up in geographically redundant locations
- Forms: Create custom forms or use predetermined forms, then sync them with the device, fill them with content, attach photos and upload back to VerifyCloud all automatically
- Interactive map displays media visually based on geo-location
- Powerful search tools to easily find any media file
- Automated chain of custody: authenticated unaltered media files are stored on VerifyCloud and users can download copies
- Automated audit trail of who accessed what, when
- Sharing: email secure links of media to anyone
- Optional “no data left on device”
About EvidencePix Systems Inc.:
EvidencePix creates secure cloud solutions, with supporting apps and API’s, and integrations to partner clouds – all under its patented process for secure mobile media: ERXTRUSTTM. This process ensures that images, reports and forms uploaded from smartphones and tablets are trusted as certified originals, fully secure, and compliant with eDiscovery and HIPPA requirements. Our customers range from Fortune 500 companies to government departments and individual businesses – across forty countries globally. Launched in 2008, EvidencePix is based in Vancouver and San Francisco. Distributors and agents are located globally.