News By Tag
News By Location
Smart Business Pittsburgh’s 2012 Pacesetters Announced At St. Barnabas Ceo Leadership Conference
St. Barnabas Health System recognizes top Pacesetters at this year's conference, Show me the Money: The Big Business of Sports.
Prior to the conference, Smart Business Pittsburgh magazine announced its 12 Pacesetters for 2012. They were selected for their achievements in setting the pace for the region. The winners were:
• Emerging (Organizations with less than $10 million in annual revenue and a double-digit
annual growth rate over the past three years) – Marc Sachs, President, NET Xperts LLC.
• Mid-Market (Organizations with between $10 and $99 million in annual revenue) – Fred Potthoff, Co-Owner, Kroff Inc.
• Centurion (Organizations with annual revenue in excess of $100 million) – Scott Barnyak, Christy Maruca, Chris Simchick, Principal Partners, SDLC Partners LP.
• Lifetime Achievement Award – Wayne Zanardelli, Founder, Professional Services Group
Others recognized by Smart Business Pittsburgh as 2012 Pacesetters were:
• Dan Courser, President & CEO, Predictive Synergistic Systems
• Michael Robb, Executive Director, Center for Community Resources; Alliance for Nonprofit Resources; Nonprofit Development Corp.
• Cabot Earle, CAO & General Counsel, Microbac Laboratories
• Patrick G. O’Brien, President & CEO, First Federal Savings Bank
• Ralph Martin, CEO, Trib Total Media
• Dr. Kenneth S. Ramsey PhD, President & CEO, Gateway Rehab
St. Barnabas Health System, Media Relations, 5850 Meridian Rd., Gibsonia, PA 15044-9667
St. Barnabas CEO Leadership Conference – 2
Following the theme “Show Me the Money … The Big Business of Sports” an outstanding roster of speakers discussed the economic impact of sports on our area, they were: Ralph E. Cindrich, NFL Sports Agent/Consultant;
Ray Carter, V.P. and General Manager WPXI-TV served as conference moderators and Jim Roddey, former Allegheny County chief executive moderated the panel discussion.
Sponsors of the leadership conference were Acusis, Carbis Walker, Dollar Bank, Geyer Construction, The HDH Group, Hunter Associates, Jackson Lewis, KIT Solutions, Mt. Lebanon Office Equipment, Smart Business Pittsburgh, Trib Total Media, UPMC Health Plan, WPXI-TV and Z Brand Group.
About St. Barnabas
St. Barnabas Health System is the largest health care concern of its kind in Pennsylvania and offers service apart from the ordinary in a faith-based, non-denominational setting. Tracing its heritage back to 1900, the system serves approximately 900 inpatients and residents, plus 35,000 outpatients and home care clients. The health system is composed of the
St. Barnabas Communities, including The Village at St. Barnabas, The Washington Place at St. Barnabas, The Woodlands at St. Barnabas and White Tail Ridge; St. Barnabas Clinical Services, including St. Barnabas Nursing Home, St. Barnabas Medical Center, Valencia Woods at St. Barnabas and The Arbors at St. Barnabas; and St. Barnabas Charities, the fund-raising arm, which includes the Kean Theatre and Rudolph Auto Repair.