News By Tag
News By Location
GdPicture.NET 9.2 Document Imaging SDK New Medium Release
A medium release of the GdPicture.NET 9 document imaging and image processing toolkit for .NET and ActiveX is now available with a new set of features.
Below is the list of the main changes:
- Support for unsupported file types in the ThumbnailEx control allowing to specify custom image. IE: an office icon.
- Speed improvement of the TIFF encoder with CCITT3 and CCITT4 compression schemes.
- Fast page resizing/scaling for the PDF format, without quality and compression loss.
- Support to create bitmap from separated Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black images.
- Private tag reading and writing at page level for the PDF format.
- GdPicture/XMP Annotation support improved (new methods).
- Improvement of the PDF form-fields parsing support.
- TWAIN behavior customization to handle some unstable TWAIN drivers.
- Improvement of document format detection support.
The changes in the GdpictureImaging, GdPicturePDF, AnnotationManager, ThumbnailEx and GdViewer classes are available on the GdPicture 9 changelog forum post at
Gdpicture.NET 9.2 can be downloaded here:
Requests for a free 30 days evaluation key are made on the Evaluation page of the GdPicture website at http://www.gdpicture.com/
For owners of previous GdPicture.NET versions and products, upgrades at discounted prices are applicable. Our sales team can directly be contacted via our Quick Contact Form at
Founded in 2003, ORPALIS is creator, developer and owner of the comprehensive document imaging toolkit series released under the brand "GdPicture", which is now a worldwide known and respected leader in imaging technologies. More than 12,000 developers based in over 70 countries include GdPicture components in their applications. www.orpalis.com / www.gdpicture.com