News By Tag
News By Place
Spaulding Lighting Announces Up to 30% Increase in Performance with Upgrade to Cimarron Luminaire
LED performance and technology increased in popular series to over 26,000 lumens.
The Cimarron LED Series was designed with the most advanced LED lighting technology to deliver energy efficiency, safety and security and meet DLC and Lighting Facts requirements. It is available in configurations of Type II, III, IV and V distributions in 36 high brightness LED configurations for a perfect balance of design, form, function and efficiency.
The Cimarron LED features a solid die-cast housing assembly with a sleek architectural profile that is not affected by the upgraded LED technology. The energy efficient fixture will perform virtually maintenance-
Cimarron LED products are available in Spaulding’s 10-day Quick Ship Program, which speeds your order and delivery to the field.
LED PERFORMANCE UPGRADE FEATURES:
• 15-30% increase in lumen output with improved uniformity
• Over 26,000 Lumens
• Highly efficient up to 98 LPW configuration
• No additional cost
• Meets DLC and Lighting Facts requirements
CIMARRON LED SERIES FEATURES:
• Four lumen packages of 7K, 13K, 20K and over 27K lm
• High brightness LED technology optimized with 36 LED light engine configurations in IES Type II, III, IV and V distributions
• Energy control option uses less than 50% of the energy of an equivalent HID at full brightness
• ECL1PSE Backlight Control Option
• Maintenance free housing designed to IP65 and 60,000 hours life
• DesignLights Consortium (DLC) approved (5000K)
• Vandal Shield Guard option
• Internal self-monitoring sensor detects above-tolerance temperatures and automatically reduces heat load to preserve LED life
• Mounting versatility with choice of traditional straight or architectural upswept die-cast aluminum arm designs or new mast arm fitter
• UL1598, CSA, IP65
For additional information on the Cimarron LED Series, visit www.spauldinglighting.com.