Thomas Cook Tours Offer 45 Percent Discount on Grand Canyon & Winter Sunshine Tour
Thomas Cook Tours has discounted its 12-day Western Winter Sunshine & Grand Canyon tour, departing Heathrow on 15 November 2012.
This 12-day adventure will transport tour members to some of the American West’s most scenic destinations, exciting entertainment destinations and vibrant resort towns.
Service from the front door
Thomas Cook Tours offers a door-to-door service, picking up tour members at their homes and transferring them to Heathrow Airport to board a flight to Los Angeles.
Tour members will then spend four days at a Laguna Beach resort, exploring the attractions in and around LA before the tour heads east.
Additional highlights of the escorted tour include
• three days exploring glitz and glamour of Las Vegas
• a flight over the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam and Colorado River
• ample time to soak up the Californian sun at a resort in sophisticated Palm Springs
• a tour of Hollywood, with stopovers at the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, the Hollywood Bowl, Sunset Strip and Hancock Park and
• an optional trip to Disneyland
Places going fast
With rates for the Western Winter Sunshine & Grand Canyon tour slashed by up to 45%, remaining places on this escorted tour are likely to be filled quickly. More information on this late deal, including a full itinerary, tour rates and a downloadable tour brochure, is available on the Thomas Cook Tours web site.
About the Author: Thomas Cook is one of the world’s oldest tour operators, offering escorted tour services for some of the best holiday destinations since 1841.