The International Islamic Finance Conference invites nominations for Visionary Thinkers
Organized in association with Emerald Group Publishing, this is a call for nominations for their Visionary Thinkers’ Awards 2012 before 1 October 2012.
The conference, whose theme is “Islamic finance in a changing world”, aims to assess the future of this sector, taking note of the historic events that have been unfolding in the world generally, and, more particularly, in the Middle East and North Africa.
Organised by Emerald Group Publishing, the global scholarly publisher, The Visionary Thinkers’ Awards are calling for nominations in the following categories:
• The Most Outstanding Contribution to Islamic Finance from Quality Performance and Innovations in Corporate Social Responsibility and in Sustainability
• Excellence in Governance, Risk and Compliance
• Most Innovative Application of Technology - Customer Facing Functionality, Business Process
• Most active and supportive Islamic banking regulator in the World
• Educational award for building up the national talent, humanitarian initiatives and communities
• Award for social cohesion, co-existence and harmony
• Award for World peace, promoting cultures and care
• Educational award for building up the next generation
• Women in Industry award
If you would like to nominate someone for any of the above awards, please email your suggestion to IIFC@emeraldinsight.com by the 1 October 2012.
For more information about the Visionary Thinkers Awards, please contact Helen Evans, Conference Manager, at email@example.com
The International Islamic Finance Conference is being organized in association with Emerald Group Publishing and follows on the success of the Global Islamic Marketing Conference held in Dubai last year. For further information about the conference, visit
- ENDS -
About Emerald www.emeraldinsight.com
Emerald Group Publishing Limited is a global scholarly publisher, with over 40 years’ publishing experience. Emerald manages a portfolio of over 290 journals, more than 2,000 books and book series volumes, as well as an extensive range of online products and services.
Emerald is both COUNTER 3 and TRANSFER compliant. The organization is a partner of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and also works with Portico and the LOCKSS initiative for digital archive preservation.
Corporate Communications Manager
Emerald Group Publishing Limited
Phone: +44 (0) 1274 777700