Franklin Food Pantry is looking for a Director of Development
The Director of Development is a part time position (approx. 20 hours) reporting to Board of Directors and interacting with the Director of Operations.
The Director of Development plays a key role in the success of the Food Pantry’s ability to maintain a high level of service for the expanding needs in our community. The Director will work with the Board, staff, and volunteers to establish corporate and organizational affiliations, implement budgetary planning and fund development goals, meet fund raising objectives, plan and execute public relations and media strategies.
The Director is expected to be flexible with the approx. 20 hours of work anticipated each week. The times will vary depending upon the fund development and relationship building opportunities.
The Director is expected to develop an understanding of the daily Food Pantry operations and to assist as needed.
● At least 5 years of experience in non-profit program management with at least 3 of those years in a director level role
● Significant experience in nonprofit fund development and relationship development
● Ability to represent Franklin Food Pantry in the community
● Strong client service orientation
● Creative approach to problem solving and idea generation
● Highly organized with attention to detail; administratively self-sufficient
● Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
● Experience with database systems and Microsoft Office
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send a cover letter and resume highlighting your qualifications to FFP.Hiring@franklinfoodpantry.org