News By Tag
News By Location
Jabra SOLEMATE Turns Up the Wireless Heat in Mobile Music
Jabra brings on Jabra SOLEMATE™, the smart multi-functional portable speaker, with massive sound for sharing, streaming and listening to music wherever, whenever
With strong, deep bass from an integrated subwoofer and rich, vibrant acoustics from dual tweeters, the SOLEMATE amps up the brilliance and clarity in music across a wide audio spectrum. The Jabra SOLEMATE™ connects to any multimedia device using Bluetooth® technology, a 3.5mm audio cable or USB cable and caters to different consumer preference, making it the ultimate portable speaker for indoors or outdoors. Whether connected to a mobile phone, tablet, iPad®, iPod® or laptop, the SOLEMATE is the perfect audio companion to play music clearly and loudly.
Jabra SOLEMATE™ kicks off at the COMEX Show 2012 from 30 August to 2 September at Suntec City, Booth 8335 and 3015C at S$288. First 3 customers to purchase the Jabra SOLEMATE™ in Black or White from each booth will receive limited edition Jabra premiums worth over $50 on each show day.
Post-COMEX show, Jabra SOLEMATE™ (RRP S$288) retails at Apple premium resellers: Epicentre, Nubox, selected Challenger stores and other authorised Jabra resellers.
Party on with Jabra SOLEMATE™ at ZoukOut 2012, Southeast Asia’s largest definitive dance music festival
Take along your Jabra SOLEMATE™ out to the biggest, hottest beach party event of the year. Jabra is giving away a pair of ZoukOut tickets to 10 lucky music-lovers with purchase of the Jabra SOLEMATE™. Contest ends 8 November. More details at http://www.setelco.com.sg/
• PLAY ON! - Play music while lying at the beach, having a picnic in a park, hosting a soirée, or chilling out at home. Amplify the volume up to an impressive 120 dB SPL* while streaming YouTube videos or watching movies
• CARRY ON! – About the size and weight of a 500ml soda bottle, the SOLEMATE is small and light. The highly portable speaker integrates innovative cable management solution in its non-slip rubber sole base to securely store a 3.5mm audio cable. Just grab the SOLEMATE by its handy carry strap and you’re ready to go.
• PARTY ON! - Sweat, dust, splash and shock resistant, Jabra SOLEMATE™ can handle any bumps and knocks of your active life. The SOLEMATE is meant to travel – it even comes with a durable, sand and rain resistant sound bag – throw it in the bag in extreme situations and the SOLEMATE will keep rocking your tunes loud and clear, completely muffle-free.
• DANCE ON! - Dance to unbelievable sound quality at the next social event, birthday party, corporate function or holiday extravaganza.
• GAME ON! - Turn-up the volume of mobile video games and beat the top score.
• TALK ON! – Catch up with friends, family and colleagues via phone or Skype™ with SOLEMATE speakerphone feature . Connect to a mobile phone, PC, or tablet and enjoy loud and clear conversations without missing a word.
Key Specifications of Jabra SOLEMATE™:
• Powerful sound with 3 front facing speakers (2 acoustic tweeters and 1 subwoofer) and a proprietary passive bass radiator
• Sweat, dust and splash resistant
• Speakerphone capability
• Voice Guidance
• Wireless connectivity – play multimedia on Bluetooth® enabled device within 10m
• Connection via Bluetooth®, 3.5mm audio cable and USB cable
• Durable sound bag
• Up to 8 hours wireless music time*
• Up to 40 days standby time
*Wireless music time depending on volume level and audio content
For more information on Jabra’s line of Bluetooth® speakers, headsets and in-car speakerphones, please visit www.Jabra.com or get the latest news and updates from Jabra Singapore at http://facebook.com/
Jabra is the brand of GN Netcom, a subsidiary of GN Store Nord A/S (GN) - listed on NASDAQ OMX. Jabra employs approximately 850 people worldwide and in 2011 produced an annual revenue which amounted to DKK 2,106 million. Jabra is a world leader in the development, manufacturing, and marketing of a broad range of hands-free communications solutions. With a reputation for innovation, reliability, and ease of use that goes back more than two decades, Jabra’s consumer and business divisions produce corded and wireless headsets, plus mobile and in-office speakerphones that empower individuals and businesses through increased freedom of movement, comfort, and functionality.
© 2012 GN Netcom A/S. All rights reserved. Jabra® is a registered trademark of GN Netcom A/S. All other trademarks included herein are the property of their respective owners. (Design and specifications subject to change without notice)
Issued by H2PC Asia on behalf of GN Netcom Asia Pacific