1919, Inc To Participate In Convoy Of Hope in D.C.
On September 22, 2012, 1919, Inc will be partnering with Convoy of Hope in Washington D.C. for a community outreach day.
As part of the event, Convoy of Hope, 1919, Inc., and over 300 volunteers will be coming together to serve those in need by providing free groceries, a health fair, job fair, activities for children.
The goal for the day is that the volunteers are given an opportunity to connect with members of their community, and guests are shown love and respect.
1919, Inc. specializes in direct marketing, representing some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the U.S.. Our unique and innovative approach to marketing our client’s products and services has afforded us explosive growth within a competitive industry.
1919, Inc. Core Values:
We believe :
1. Honesty and Integrity must never be compromised.
2. Providing Leadership by always setting the example.
3. It is essential to maintain a corporate culture that values an entrepreneurial spirit
4. Humility is a sign of a leader. Learn more than you are taught.
5. Learn more than you are taught
6. Winning together as a team is our #1 priority.
7. Our mission is to see others reach their full potentials.
8. If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete
For additional information regarding this event and Convoy of Hope, please visit http://www.convoyofhope.org
For additional information regarding 1919, Inc., please visit http://www.1919inc.com