News By Tag
News By Location
Frost & Sullivan to Moderate Executive Panel at Upcoming CIO CME Summit
The CIO CME Summit team announced today that a CIO Executive Visions panel will be moderated by Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, and will feature representatives from News Corporation, Tribune Company and Viacom Media Networks.
The CIO CME Summit, Sept. 19-20, 2012, in Scottsdale, Ariz., is an opportunity for attending media and entertainment executives to discuss IT issues and explore the technology solutions that can help transform their organizations. The technology event's agenda creates opportunities for networking and interaction through roundtables, think tanks, analyst Q&As and more.
The CIO Executive Visions panel titled, “The New Age of Digital Transformation,”
• Richard Roseman, VP & CIO, News Corporation
• Sarp Uzkan, Managing Director, Technology, Tribune Company
• Matthew Degel, SVP, Chief Architect, Viacom Media Networks
For more information about the CIO CME Summit, visit www.ciocmesummit.com. If you are interested in participating in this or any CDM Media event, please contact Ross Abbott, VP Sales, North America at ross.abbott@
About CDM Media
CDM Media is a leading B2B technology marketing and media firm, producing C-level executive events all over the world. CDM Media specializes in technology summits and custom events for C-level executives from Fortune 1000 companies, and major technology solution providers. These events are driven by industry, region and relevant topics, enabling attending delegates to address current issues and trends, learn from one another, network and generate key takeaways. CDM Media is headquartered in Chicago, with a second office in Cardiff, U.K. To learn more, visit www.cdmmedia.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership"
• The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation, including research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation
• The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360-degree research, comprehensive industry coverage and career best practices, as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?