International Franchise Forum, Dubai: Program Details Announced
World Franchise Associates have announced highlights of their forthcoming International Franchise Forum to be held in Dubai on Tuesday 2nd and Wednesday 3rd October 2012.
Returning to Dubai for the third time the Forum has been extended to cover the additional seminars and presentations as well as one to one business meetings over the two days.
The new program will be supported by 20 Speakers. Highlights include:
• Keynote Address by a major franchisor from the region
• "Launching a Restaurant concept" - Huseyin Sevket (Allied Brothers)
• "Operational and financial essentials of franchising"
• "The importance of good branding" - Charlie Weeks of La Tagliatella
• "What are the key questions to ask Franchisors?"
• "How we developed successful brands" - Al Madani Group
• Presentations on Supply chains & distribution;
50 franchise brands from the Food & Hospitality, Retail, Services and B2B sectors will also be presented. Business meetings with the Franchisors will be scheduled in advance.
Kit Brinkley, the forum Director said "The Delegate ticket price per person of AED 800 offers great value for 2 days of content. We want to inform delegates about the dynamic and ever growing franchise sector and bring new franchises to the region."
The forum includes 1 to 1 meetings with franchisors and speakers and lunch on each day. World Franchise Associates' experts are also available to discuss your interests in franchising.
Here is some feedback from the last Dubai International Franchise Forum:
"The most productive industry event I have attended." Peter Wright formerly of Panera Bread, USA
"Thank you again for staging a wonderful forum and a great learning experience."
More details can be found at the World Franchise Associates website: