Conducting an Investigation into Fraud & Corruption
The "Conducting an Investigation into Fraud & Corruption" course will take place in Dubai, UAE on 9 Dec 2012.
- Get a framework to enable you to develop your plans and tools and to adapt your thinking to that of a topclass fraud investigator;
- Develop a fraud strategy to prevent fraud from occurring andto recognize the red flags of fraud and corruption in your company;
- Gain an understanding of how to conduct an investigation that is specific to the Middle East;
- Get practical advice on how to pursue the perpetrators identified as a result of your investigation;
- Get an opportunity to share experiences, mainly through workshop-style exercises, combined with real life examples, and to gain the tools & knowledge necessary to resolve even the most complex cases.
More Information about the Conducting an Investigation into Fraud & Corruption at http://itevent.net/
ITVENTS.COM is the largest listing of IT training courses and conferences provided by global corporations (such as Microsoft, IBM and Oracle) and independent consultants from IT, telecom, web and other technology and computer related industries. More IT events can be found on http://itevent.net