Corporate Governance Training in London
The "Corporate Governance" training will take place in London, United Kingdom on 8 Oct 2012.
How you will benefit:
- Understand the key components of a corporate governance framework;
- Appreciate the people, processes and behaviours needed for effective boards;
- Learn about the respective roles and responsibilities of the key players;
- Find out how to optimise the distinct contributions of the board, audit committee, internal audit and external audit in oversight and assurance;
- Recognise the importance of setting the right tone from the top on ethics, values and organisational culture;
- Explore the crucial role of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM).
Get more information and register for the Corporate Governance Training at http://itvents.com/
ITVENTS.COM is the largest listing of IT training courses and conferences provided by global corporations (such as Microsoft, IBM and Oracle) and independent consultants from IT, telecom, web and other technology and computer related industries. More IT events can be found on http://itvents.com