News By Tag
News By Location
KH Industries' Portable, Industrial Grade Quad Light now available in 120-277 Volt, 50-60Hz.
KH Industries' shatter resistant, portable Quad Lights can now be configured for 220V, 50-60Hz electrical operation, allowing them to be used worldwide.
Standard electrical configuration of the Quad Light is 120 Volt / 60Hz.. Now they can accommodate electricity currents around the world with a range of 120-277 Volt, 50-60Hz..
KH Industries' Quad Light is portable, industrial grade light that is designed to resist breakage through the use of shatter resistant polycarbonate tubeshields, an aluminum backbone, rubber end caps, and lamp shock absorbers.
K&H’s design of the Quad Light incorporates several unique features that allow it to stay intact and keep working in extremely harsh environments, including high impact situations. Watch KH's demonstration video of Joe Halas, Regional Sales Manager, kicking it down the stairs: http://khindustries.com/
Unique Shatter Resistant Properties of the Quad Light include:
• Proprietary K&H designed lamp shock absorbers keeps the bulbs stable in the event the Quad Light is dropped or impacted.
• The fluorescent bulbs have a laminate coating that contains the glass in the event breakage does occur. This keeps any cracked glass, powder, and mercury safely contained and allows easy clean up.
• The tubeshields are made from shatter-resistant polycarbonate.
• The aluminum backbone of the light provides structural support.
• Rubber end caps stay intact during accidental drops and falls.
In addition to its durability, the Quad Light offers an output of either 5,200 lumens/68 Watts or 11,800 lumens/128 Watts.
Quad Lights can be daisy chained together for feed thru lighting, or used as a stand-alone portable fluorescent light.
KH Quad Lights are cUL approved and are made in the United States.
To learn more: Call: 716-312-0088 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org