News By Tag
News By Place
‘Project Planning Go’ app for iPhone released – Project Management on iPhone
Create project plans and schedules instantly or import existing Microsoft project plans and edit/update it on the go. Carry project plans in your pocket for easy reference and ad hoc presentations.
Project Planning Go is the latest addition to the series of Project Management apps being developed by i2e Consulting LLC. The iPad version of the app Project Planning Pro has ranked 2nd in the US Store for the Top Business Free apps Category
Creating new plans from scratch can easily be achieved with the intuitive user interface guiding the user through each step of plan creation. Add tasks, start date, duration and resources.
The app supports all 4 types of task relationships, namely finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start (SS), finish-to-finish (FF) and start-to-finish (SF).
Auto scheduling option ensures that a small change in schedule is automatically applied to all the interdependent tasks. This allows the user to easily account for delays and make the necessary adjustments to get the project back on track.
The Gantt chart is interactive and can be used to add predecessors or make task level adjustments to start date and durations. The calendar view, critical path view and plan filtering features provide for easy project and task management.
Project Planning Go also has options to import existing Microsoft Project plans in the xml format via email, Dropbox or iTunes.
Bird's eye view and pinch-to-zoom options make it very simple to manage complex and large plans.
• Create or Import Project Plans/Schedule
• 4 types of task links – finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start (SS), finish-to-finish (FF) and start-to-finish (SF)
• Interactive Gantt: Slide or pinch Gantt bar to change dates and durations
• Gantt view, Calendar view and Critical path view to analyze and review your plans
• Assign resources
• Reorder Tasks
• Backup and Restore plans
• Slider bar to increase viewing area for Gantt or Table view
• Filter tasks by task name, duration, %complete, start date, finish date and resource
• Import XML plans from MS Project via Dropbox, Email and iTunes
• Share plans as Planning Pro file (.ppp), PDF or CSV
• Import and view project risk from Risk Register+ (.prr)
• iOS 5.0 or later
• Designed for iPhone and iPod
• 5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The app is free to download and try. Upgrade in-app for unrestricted access at an introductory offer of just USD 5.99
iTunes store link:
Project Planning Go app iPhone -
Project Planning Pro app iPad -
Download Press Kit: