News By Tag
* Wireless Temperature Monitoring
* Pharmacy Temperature Monitoring
* Blood-bank Temperature Monitoring
* More Tags...
News By Location
Tutela demonstrates Blood Bank Temperature Monitoring at BBTS Harrogate, 2012
Tutela will be demonstrating their blood bank temperature monitoring system at the BBTS Annual Conference at Harrogate - 26th, 27th, 28th September 2012
This annual event forms the cornerstone of engagement with all professional and staff groups involved in Blood banks and Blood Transfusion.
THE BBTS ANNUAL CONFERENCE has been widely recognised as a meeting of exceptional scientific and educational quality. Lectures commence Wednesday 26th September at 1030 and close on Friday at 1500 requiring only a 2 night accommodation spend.
The conference is focused on the exchange of best practice in transfusion to ensure you as a professional can keep abreast of the latest developments and continue to provide optimal patient care.
UK and international experts will lead on lectures, discussions and interactive sessions. The 3 day conference will provide you with the opportunity to:
• Learn more about your clinical specialty from top speakers
• Learn about new research and emerging trends
• Exchange ideas and advice within a multicultural audience
• Earn CPD credits to enhance your CPD portfolio
• Observe the latest technology and products at the Conference Exhibition
• Contribute to your field by submitting an abstract
• Learn new concepts, tips and techniques to feedback to your workplace
Visit the BBTS website https://www.bbts.org.uk/