News By Tag
News By Location
North Oaks to Resume “Business as Usual” for Elective & Outpatient Services on Friday, August 31
Business as usual continues at North Oaks Medical Center and North Oaks Rehabilitation Hospital with elective and outpatient services to join in regular hours of operation on Friday, August 31 following Hurricane Isaac.
• All North Oaks-owned and operated Physician and Walk-In Clinics in Hammond, Livingston, Ponchatoula and Walker
• North Oaks Same Day Surgery in Hammond
• North Oaks Surgery Center in Hammond
• North Oaks Diagnostic Center in Hammond
• North Oaks-Livingston Parish Medical Complex in Livingston
• North Oaks Outpatient Rehabilitation Services in Hammond and Livingston
• North Oaks Sleep Disorders Center in Hammond
• North Oaks Hospice in Hammond.
The exception is North Oaks Primary Care Clinic in Independence, which will remain closed until electricity is restored.
North Oaks Drive is now open from Club Deluxe Road and U.S. Hwy. 51 Business/Veterans Blvd.
As a community service, the North Oaks team is tracking the reopening plans of physician clinics of North Oaks Medical Staff members and area retail pharmacies, gas stations, grocery stores, banks and other helpful resources at http://www.northoaks.org.
When North Oaks Primary Care Clinic in Independence reopens, confirmation will be shared via www.northoaks.org, the North Oaks Public Information Line at (985) 230-INFO  and local print and broadcast media.