More Wyche Lawyers Recognized as Best Lawyers in America® Than Ever Before
Wyche is pleased to announce that 22 Wyche lawyers were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in the latest edition of The Best Lawyers in America® (Copyright 2012 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC).
Wyche attorneys were recognized for their work in 30 different practice areas, indicating the breadth of the firm’s capabilities. Most of the attorneys listed have been recognized for many years in the guide. Wyche attorneys Rita Bolt Barker and Matthew Richardson were recognized for the first time in this year’s publication.
The following Wyche attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2013 edition of Best Lawyers for their exceptional work in the practice areas listed.
- Eric B. Amstutz: Corporate Compliance Law; Corporate Governance Law; Corporate Law
- Mark W. Bakker: Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Labor & Employment Mediation
- Rita Bolt Barker: Commercial Litigation
- Andrew B. Coburn: Corporate Law; Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law; Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Melinda Davis Lux- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships);
- Gregory J. English: Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Environmental;
- J. Theodore Gentry: Employment Law – Management; Litigation - Labor & Employment
- Eric K. Graben: Corporate Law; Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Jo Watson Hackl: Corporate Compliance Law; Corporate Governance Law; Corporate Law
- Cary H. Hall, Jr.: Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships);
- William W. Kehl: Corporate Law
- Wallace K. Lightsey: Appellate Practice; Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law; Litigation - First Amendment; Litigation Intellectual Property; Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants; Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Terrell W. Mills: Corporate Law
- John C. Moylan III: Commercial Litigation; Litigation - First Amendment; Litigation - Labor & Employment; Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Megan P. O'Neill: Real Estate Law
- James C. Parham, Jr.: Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Medical Malpractice Law -Plaintiffs
- Henry L. Parr, Jr.: Antitrust Law; Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation
- Matthew T. Richardson: Appellate Practice; Litigation - Intellectual Property; Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs; Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Troy A. Tessier: Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Intellectual Property; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants; Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs; Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- James I. Warren III: Real Estate Law
- Marshall Winn: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Commercial Litigation; Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants; Product Liability Litigation – Defendants; Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- C. Thomas Wyche: Corporate Law
Wyche is a full-service law firm which has practiced law and served the community for more than 90 years. In that time, Wyche has participated in landmark litigation, served as counsel on cutting-edge transactions, and provided community leadership that has helped shape and drive our region’s growth and success. With offices in Greenville and Columbia, Wyche is the South Carolina member of Lex Mundi, the world’s leading association of independent law firms. Visit www.wyche.com to learn more.