News By Tag
News By Location
Indian Paint Industry at a glance
Bharatbook.com included a new research report on "Paint Industry In India (2012-15)" which gives the factors influencing for the growth of the Indian Paint Industry.
India’s strong economic growth has propelled the paint industry to double-digit growth over the past few years and has made it Asia Pacific’s fastest growing paint market. Despite fast growth, India’s per capita paint consumption is still abysmally low at ~2kg/year. Due to increased Government funding for infrastructure, demand for paints both in industrial and decorative segment is set to rise, thereby rendering Indian paint industry to be poised for further growth. http://www.bharatbook.com/
Nearly ~65% of the paint market is organized. The organized market is highly concentrated and a classic example of an oligopoly, where entry barriers are high and the ‘top-5’ players capture most of the market, while the unorganized market is highly fragmented with over 2,000 players.
Trends in the Industry
• Perception Change from Aesthetic to Protective Coating
• Focus on Research and Development
• Launch of Various Innovative Product Offerings
• Increased Thrust on Brand Creation and Distribution
• Water Based Paints Substituting Lower End Paints
• Tinting Systems a Trend Now
The industry size for paints is estimated at US$ 5.29 billion. The industry’s apex body, Indian Paint Association (IPA), expects the industry to reach the level of US$ 18.18 billion by 2020. With the increasing urbanization, easy availability of credit, and a concurrent growth in construction, automobile and consumer durable segments, the domestic paint industry is poised to grow steadily in the coming years.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
• Indian Paint Industry at a glance
• Emerging trends in the industry
• Demand Supply scenario encompassing domestic production and import numbers and projections
• Factors driving growth, Issues & Challenges
• Government Regulations & Initiatives in Indian market
• Major players , Financials and their SWOT Analysis
REASONS TO BUY
• To understand the various factors which are fuelling the growth and those which are/will be critical for the industry performance in the near term
• Comprehensive report covering all the aspects required to understand the industry performance and future prospects.
• The report elucidates the current market scenario of the industry and forecasts key parameters which helps to anticipate the industry performance
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Ph.: + 91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/
Our Blogs : http://bharatbookblog.wordpress.com/