News By Tag
News By Location
Enigmatic Flare Launches Their Crowd Funded Project to Build a Next Generation Social Network
It has been confirmed by Enigmatic Flare’s that they have launched their crowd-funded project to build a next generation social network called Socie on Indiegogo’s crowd funding platform.
Initially we will be launching on iOS with development plans for the web and other mobile devices, like Android and Windows Phone .
Visit http://socie.enigmaticflare.co.uk for details about the project
Some additional features include:
1) Music identification services
2) Ability to find any information on the music artists
3) Discover what concerts you might be interested in and book tickets
To kick-start the project we are offering the following rewards:
1) The first two people to donate $200 will receive an Apple iPhone 5 as long as we reach at least $50,000.
2) The first two people to donate $350 will receive an Apple Macbook Air as long as we reach at least $75,000.
3) The first two people to donate $500 will receive a Apple Macbook Pro with Retina Display as long as we reach at least $100,000
4) The first two people to donate $750 will receive a 3.1GHz 27" iMac (HD 6970M) as long as we reach at least $100,000.
5) The first two people to donate $1000 will receive a 12-Core Mac Pro as long as we reach at least $250,000.
Rules for developers
• All developers that want to operate on our platform will require verification
• Any developer that produces a bad user experience, i.e tries to scam users or spams on the platform, will be reported to their network operator, interpol (if required) and any affiliate networks that they are using scams on.
• All applications will be reviewed for quality control
Subscription Model with No Adverts
• £0.69/$0.99 per year.
• £0.69/$0.99 to unlock additional video effects or photo filters which will come in bundles.
• £4.99/$6.99 for all the video effects and photo filters bundles or a lifetime subscription.
• £7.99/$11.99 for a lifetime subscription, which also includes all the video effects and photo filters.
As a Microsoft BizSpark Partner we have access to Windows Azure cloud services and that is helping us build the social network and we are very grateful to Microsoft for including us in the BizSpark program.