News By Tag
* Youtube custom thumbnails
* More Tags...
News By Place
Latest YouTube Custom Thumbnail Announcement Gives Business a Huge Advantage That Costs Nothing!
YouTube recently announced that thumbnail images are no longer random. This is great news for online business if you avoid the 7 Deadly Sins of Video.
They are now allowing even “regular” online businesses the unfair advantage of choosing what their future customers will see as they scroll through the thousands of YouTube videos uploaded each and every day.
So how can you fully take advantage of this YouTube custom thumbnail opportunity?
As James Wedmore, founder of the exclusive online marketing membership site, Reel Marketing Insider, says to his thousands of video marketing students:
“This is huge for online businesses using the power of video marketing to increase targeted traffic to their sites, build relationships, and make sales. The problem is that a lot of people won’t know how to capitalize on this. Some will abuse it. But ultimately, the best and fastest implementers will win.”
If your business wants to be one of those fast implementers, then here is what you should focus on:
1. Understand that your YouTube thumbnail image work just like a headline. You want it to grab the attention of your customer so that they will stop, take a look, and watch your video.
2. Abuse this, and you’re going to lose credibility and customers. If you try to trick the system by putting up a provocative image that has absolutely nothing to do with your video, or your business, then you’re just being lazy. Lazy may get views, but ingenuity, creativity and value get sales.
3. Once you get your future customers to commit to watching your video, be sure that it’s a great video that avoids the 7 Deadly Sins of Video. These are taught extensively in the RMI course (Reel Marketing Insider). However, briefly these sins include: Being Boring, Poor Quality in 3 separate areas, Improper Editing, Poor Framing, and one other very important Sin…which I’ll get to in a minute.
4. Learn how to create better videos. Better, means better than the ones you have made in the past and better than what you competitors are doing. It’s important for an online business to stay focused and not get overwhelmed by the sheer volume of YouTube videos uploaded every day. Statistics still show that less than 10% of those videos get 90% of the views…or more. And creating better videos, as many RMI students are discovering, is a lot easier than it may first seem.
5. Consistency. Take what is working and do more of it. This may be hard to see when you’re just starting out with video marketing; however, some of the top names today, the ones that are getting over 1 million views, started with just one video.
So what’s the best place to learn how to make better videos? Well, you can find a lot of information online and even on YouTube. The problem with going that route is that lots of people get stuck in learning mode and remain a student. As James says, “Students don’t make money…business owners do.”
And with his overlying motto of inspiring action in others through the things he does, the entire RMI membership inspires and encourages action. In fact, many students in their first month have created new videos following the tools and extensive trainings and have had amazing results.
In addition, member-only monthly webinars, newsletters, and member spotlights, give everyone a chance to learn, share and ask questions about business that can result in even greater and faster growth. It’s like taking the power of a mastermind group, that sense of camaraderie that is often missing in an entrepreneur’
Oh, and what is the 7th Deadly Sin of Video?
Not Doing It!
To Get your Trial Membership for Reel Marketing Insider and discover how you can fully leverage the YouTube custom thumbnail images announcement, go now to:
Want to know more about James Wedmore and Video Marketing?
James Wedmore-Online and Video marketing strategist, author, speaker and coach is the founder of best-selling online marketing training courses such as Video Traffic Academy, which teaches powerful techniques for turning YouTube Video Traffic into highly qualified customers, Reel Marketing Insider and 6 Figure Outsourcing Secrets.
Find out more about him and his various training programs at: http://www.JamesWedmore.com