News By Tag
News By Place
St. Barnabas Awards Employees of the Month
St. Barnabas Awards Employees of the Month for the Month of August 2012
• Kristi Donahue of Saxonburg. Receiving her fourteenth Employee of the Month Award, Ms. Donahue is a Medical Assistant for St. Barnabas Medical Center. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 1993.
• Jennifer Feil of Renfrew. Feil is a Certified Nursing Assistant for St. Barnabas Nursing Home. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2003 and receives her second Employee of the Month award.
• Annamaria Magee of Richland Twp. Personal Care Assistant for The Arbors III at St. Barnabas, Ms. Magee receives her first Employee of the Month award. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2008.
• Charles Pedley of Center Twp. Mr. Pedley is a Driver for St. Barnabas Communities. He has worked at St. Barnabas since 2001 and receives his fourth Employee of the Month award.
• Dora Spielman of Bairdford. Food Service Assistant for Valencia Woods at St. Barnabas, Ms. Spielman receives her second Employee of the Month award. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2007.
• Martha Taylor of Richland Twp. Receiving her ninth Employee of the Month award, Ms. Taylor is the Secretary to the Assistant Vice President of St. Barnabas Health System. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2002.
St. Barnabas Health System is the largest health care concern of its kind in Pennsylvania and offers service apart from the ordinary in a faith-based, non-denominational setting. Tracing its heritage back to 1900, the system serves approximately 900 inpatients and residents, plus 35,000 outpatients and home care clients. The health system is composed of the
St. Barnabas Communities, including The Village at St. Barnabas, The Washington Place at St. Barnabas, The Woodlands at St. Barnabas and White Tail Ridge; St. Barnabas Clinical Services, including St. Barnabas Nursing Home, St. Barnabas Medical Center, Valencia Woods at St. Barnabas and The Arbors at St. Barnabas; and St. Barnabas Charities, the fund-raising arm, which includes the Kean Theatre and Rudolph Auto Repair.