PHP Training - San Juan, Philippines
PHP Training Philippines offered by ActiveLearning will take place in San Juan, Philippines on 1 Oct 2012.
Students will learn the basics of the PHP language, processing web forms, as well as advanced concepts like Object-Oriented PHP.
The course has been updated for the latest version of PHP - version 5.
It is conducted by an industry-expert Zend Certified PHP Engineer.
You will learn how to:
- Write effective, efficient PHP scripts
- Use Zend Studio IDE
- Track users as they navigate your site with sessions and other PHP features
- Structure PHP code using user-defined functions and external libraries
- Embed PHP scripts in HTML pages to create dynamic Web pages
- Manipulate data from Web page forms
- Apply Object-Oriented Programming practices
- Develop database-enabled Web applications using MySQL.
For more information, please call +63 2 726-8128 or email email@example.com
Event organizer: ActiveLearning
Get more info and register online for the PHP Training - San Juan, Philippines at http://itvents.com/
ITEVENT.NET is the largest listing of IT training courses and conferences provided by global corporations (such as Microsoft, IBM and Oracle) and independent consultants from IT, telecom, web and other technology and computer related industries. More IT events can be found on http://itvents.com