News By Tag
News By Location
Fireworks for Memorial Day Weekend brought to you by the BaseCause Foundation
Help us fund Fireworks for Americia and provide disaster relief at the same time. Help the BaseCause Foundation create a fireworks tradition for Memorial Day Weekend.
As contributors you have the option to fund many different projects so I hope that you believe in community togetherness because the BaseCause Foundation is about to "Unite-A-Nation"
At the BaseCause Foundation we passionately believe that a Fireworks show, concert and park festivities bring large groups of people together and create a sense of community togetherness. Over the next few years the BaseCause Foundation is attempting to plan numerous public fireworks shows for Memorial Day Weekend that rival the 4th of July. We need your help to establish this glorious new American Tradition.
• My Name is Kevin Goedhart
• I am the sole founder of the BaseCause Foundation.
• I am building this foundation to Unite the Nation with Love.
• Degrees Held: MBA, M. Project Management, M. Public Administration
• Direct Contact Info: 805-328-4020, BaseCause@BaseCause.com
• I need your help and support to launch the BaseCause Foundation.
• I need you help to find staff and volunteers.
• I need you to see the dream!
• With your continued support and help maybe I can "Unite-A-Nation."
Ask yourself: if you stopped reading here would you be ready to make a contribution?
Ready to Contribute: https://www.indiegogo.com/
What We Need & What You Get
Allow me to break it down for you folks:
• As we are a fledgling foundation we need to raise $2500 in this campaign to file our Articles of Incorporation and other required documentation prior to hosting public fundraisers.
• The IRS requires that we file Form 1023.
• This form is a request to become a federally recognized public charity with government oversight.
• As a California corporation we will be required to file Form 3500 to seek status as a tax exempt foundation.
• There are various other forms that are required to become a Public Charity but enough of the details, you have the point.
• Please consider funding this dream and help "Unite-A-Community."
Here are my plans for any money over $2500:
• Additional money remaining after the initial formation shall provide up to 40 blankets and 360 meals to a local charity.
• When those goals are satisfied all additional monies fund the Memorial Day Fireworks Fund.
Here is what you can do:
• Tell people about our unique perks and get them excited!
• Share our goals of "Uniting-A-Nation"
• Show your passion by alerting your social network of this great cause.
• Share the link https://www.indiegogo.com/
• After you do all that, it is time to Donate Now at the same link.
• Donate anything to the BaseCause Foundation and Donate often!
Allow me to explain the difference your contribution will make:
• Your contribution will allow the BaseCause Foundation to legally peruse their dream of a Public Charity that hosts Concerts and Fireworks shows whilst providing Disaster Relief to "Unite-A-Nation"
• This project is valuable to the nation because happiness is expected.
• A donation by you could help feed the needy or entertain a Nation.
• When the fireworks have cleared the funds raised at the shows will help the BaseCause Foundation provide Disaster Relief Support.
• The BaseCause provides storm cleanup with volunteers and staff.
• Make it real for people and build trust.
Other Ways You Can Help
If you just can’t contribute we understand but you can still help:
• Help get the word out and make some noise about the BaseCause Foundation campaign by sharing this link with them:
• Use the IndieGoGo share tools with your network to expand contributions to the BaseCause!
Please Contribute up to $2500 to help establish the BaseCause Foundation.
Page Updated Last on: Aug 23, 2012