News By Tag
* Vitamins and Supplements
* More Industries...
News By Location
Lose Pounds not Pence with Nutrilite
Whether you have been inspired by health or beauty, make sure the effort you put in means you are shifting the right sort of pounds. Here are the most common ways people waste money when they are trying to lose weight.
1. Gym memberships that you pay for but don’t use (in Jan 2011 Crunch.co.uk estimated £37m pa is wasted in the UK with unused gym memberships)
2. The wrong workout – training company One Element recommends changing your work out every six weeks; keep a mix of cardio and weights but change the muscles you target
3. Why, according to Eurostat, are British women the most overweight in Europe when the UK diet food industry is now worth over £10bn? Workoutathome.com says that many people coming to them for advice are eating badly – they are cutting out nutrition not cutting out calories therefore weight loss becomes ineffective. The Nutrilite Positrim range* helps you to achieve a balanced, healthy diet without starving yourself and the Balanced Lifestyle Solutions* pack educates you on how to lose weight effectively
Nutrilite is the world’s number one selling vitamins and dietary supplements brand. Part of the Amway Group portfolio, it is the only global vitamin and mineral brand to grow, harvest and process plants on its own certified organic farms and its products are enjoyed by millions of customers in over 55 countries, including the athletes at AC Milan. In May 2012 Amway announced an investment of nearly $180 million in U.S. manufacturing expansion to meet Nutrilite’s increasing global demand.
The ‘Nutrilite Family Health – Naturally’ campaign aims to encourage people to think of different ways to be healthy, for more information please visit www.facebook.com/
Amway has over three million distributors through its direct selling programme, 25,000 of which are based in the UK. For sales information please visit the Nutrilite website (http://www.amway.co.uk/
The Nutrilite Positrim range includes Protein Bars and Crème Mix Powder in a range of flavours
• Nutrilite Positrim Protein Bars – orange crème / chocolate mint / caramel vanilla flavoured. Pack of 9 x 60g bars - £19.70
• Nutrilite Positrim Crème Mix Powder – vanilla / cocoa / strawberry flavoured. Pack of 14 x 51g sachets - £23.00
• Lifestyle Balanced Solutions Basic Kit – includes an instructions manual, a Positrim branded shaker and a pedometer - £33.90