News By Tag
* Professional Development Software
* Eschool Solutions
* ERO 5.0
* Technology Solutions For School Districts
* More Tags...
News By Location
eSchool Solutions® Announces Electronic Registrar Online 5.0
eSchool Solutions announces the release of Electronic Register Online 5.0, which allows school districts to leverage content from outside learning systems and simplifies professional development tasks.
Electronic Register Online (ERO) is a customized web application used by schools and teachers to track ongoing learning and professional development, registration, and attendance for all learning activities. Users of ERO 5.0 will experience the same high-powered features as before, but with greater functionality that further simplifies professional development tasks.
ERO 5.0 by eSchool Solutions allows districts to:
• Leverage content from outside systems in order to build growth plans for teachers and schools.
• Award professional development points to teachers who engage in learning that takes place outside of traditional workshops and classrooms.
• Use online courses and content to build programs like new teacher induction programs and school improvement plans.
• Automatically mark attendance and award credit from outside systems.
"ERO 5.0 gives districts the ability to leverage multiple technology platforms to more efficiently manage professional learning,” said Josh Bowers, Product Manager for eSchool Solutions. “ERO combines content from one system with online classes from another to deliver an integrated professional learning experience.”
The beta version of ERO 5.0 was launched in July to a select group of clients for testing and is scheduled to be released to all clients in September.
To learn more about eSchool Solutions, please visit http://www.eschoolsolutions.com/
About eSchool Solutions®
eSchool Solutions® is the leading provider of integrated technology solutions for the preK-12 education market. In 1987, the Orlando-based company revolutionized substitute management for school systems, completely changing the way districts managed substitutes and employee absences. Now, as a total solutions provider, eSchool Solutions provides a full suite of products and services designed to improve administrative efficiency and help school districts work smarter. The company serves more than 500 school systems, encompassing 29,000 schools in North America.