News By Tag
News By Location
SERSFEM Announces New Programs to Support Women’s Life and Family Balance
SERSFEM, a non-profit organization based in Dallas, TX announces the launch of a new series of programs targeting women who want to build a healthy life through education and activities that focus on the mind, body and spirit.
SERSFEM was founded in August of 2011 and for the past year has setup multiple seminars for the Dallas community along the core values of the organization:
SERFEM’s Core Values can be summarized as follows
• Spiritual: Discover your purpose in life and begin using your spiritual gifts and talents.
• Mind: Gain knowledge for personal development and learn what it takes to achieve your desired outcome
• Physical: Improve your physical well-being by exercising and having good eating habits
For its second year of operations, SERSFEM plans the following activities:
1) Offer monthly educational seminars on nutrition, physical education, personal development. These will be provided to the community free of charge.
3) Weekly exercise activities such as the weekly walk.
4) Monthly social events such as the SERSFEM luncheon and the SERSFEM affinity group meetings.
SERSFEM views the upcoming year as one of significant importance in the delivery of services to the DFW community and will continue to raise awareness about the importance to have a solid foundation for a meaningful life. SERSFEM will also continue the efforts to offer its services in both English and Spanish whenever possible.
SERSFEM is looking for companies and individuals interested in sponsoring its activities. The organization can be contacted at 214-449-1170 or on the web at www.SerSFEM.org.