News By Tag
News By Location
CI Energy Group’s Environmental Monitoring for Resource Development
Successfully Manage your Projects through the Evolving Changes in Provincial and Federal Monitoring Requirements.
This unparalleled forum will equip delegates with vital information and practical tools needed to meet the challenges of evolving environmental monitoring requirements, including:
• Gain efficiency in your federal and provincial review and approval process for natural resource projects
• Assess the latest Alberta implementation timetable for integrating separate air, water, land and biodiversity monitoring into one system so you can prepare for the changes
• Learn how to improve project costs and timelines by avoiding information duplication in the monitoring process
• Gain clarification on Alberta’s cumulative effects framework and adapt your risk assessment programs
• Learn about emerging technologies on water sourcing, measurement and reuse to reduce environmental impacts and meet increased regulatory standards
…and much more!
Workshop - Effective Integration of Indigenous Knowledge and Values into Land Use Planning and Management
In a pre-conference hands-on workshop, delegates will learn how to model and monitor base line indigenous environmental knowledge and traditional land use. Learn about the Land Occupancy and Use Information System (LOUIS), a tool for partners and stakeholders, to use indigenous knowledge for land use planning and management. Read more: http://www.CanadianInstitute.com/
Conference Title: CI Energy Group’s Environmental Monitoring for Resource Development
Date: October 30-31, 2012
Location: Calgary Marriott Downtown, Calgary, AB
About CI Energy Group, The Canadian Institute and C5 Group
CI Energy Group is a division of The Canadian Institute and a member of the C5 Group of Companies, an international network of leading conference and business information providers.
Staffed by industry experts and lawyers, CI Energy Group produces an extensive portfolio of research driven, timely business conferences for the global energy and commodities sectors. Covering a range of operational, technical and policy issues our market-led forums provide the business intelligence that decision makers need to react effectively to challenges and opportunities in the evolving worldwide energy marketplace. For more information, visit http://www.CanadianInstitute.com/
Media passes are issued at the discretion of The Canadian Institute and must be arranged in advance. Passes require two business days to process. Media can register in advance. For media accreditation contact:
416-927-0718 Ext. 7288