News By Tag
* Risk management
* More Industries...
News By Location
The Benefits of Applying Strong IT Risk Management Practices
Strategies to Solidify Organizational IT Governance to Drive Profound Business Value
However, as there is no “one-size-
There must, then, be a return-on-investment for the significant resources driven into information technology as well, making expenditures regarding IT Governance a hot-topic around the world.
Recognizing the challenges of cost, fluctuating regulations and uncertainty about new technologies, IQPC’s IT Governance Conference provides details of a pragmatic approach to enterprise-wide IT Governance.
IQPC’s IT Governance Conference will seek to deliver new directions for strategy, emerging regulations regarding IT Governance and a cultured environment fostering new networks for professionals. This conference features robust panel discussions and in-depth case studies from leaders in IT security:
• Cynthia Nustad, SVP – Chief Information Officer (HMS Holdings Corp.)
• Christopher Leigh, Compliance & Risk Management (United Technologies Corporation)
• Thomas Byrd, Sr. Manager Information Technology & Forensic Investigation (Baker Hughes)
• Todd Coombes, SVP – Chief Information Officer (CNO Financial)
• Monica McManus, VP & Chief Information Officer – Information Systems and Global Solutions (Lockheed Martin)
• Lisa M. Salter, Director – IT Planning & Governance (Cox Enterprises, Inc.)
• Gautam Sachdev, Senior Vice President – Global Banking Markets, Americas (HSBC Securities USA, Inc.)
• Janice Innis-Thompson, SVP & Chief Compliance Officer (TIAA-CREF)
IQPC’s IT Governance Conference takes place November 5-6, 2012, in New York, NY. To learn more about this conference, please visit www.itgovernanceevent.com.
Daniel Jaffe, (212) 885-6034