News By Tag
News By Location
“Identity, Privacy, and Data Protection in the Cloud – What is Being Done? Is it Enough?”
Agenda : Important key identity, data protection and privacy issues in the Cloud - Recognize and explain the obstacles, barriers, and successes identified in Cloud case studies - Explain the outcome of Cloud evaluation process and future direction
Date: 04 Sept 2012.
Time: 9:00 am PDT/12:00 pm EDT.
Duration: 100-120 minutes including Q & A.
- Mark Skilton, Director, Strategy Office, Global Infrastructure Services & Global , Technical Lead , Global G-Cloud Services,Capgemini, USA.
- Lothar Determann, Partner, Baker & McKenzie LLP, USA
- Mike Small, Information Security Management Advisor, Fellow Analyst, KuppingerCole, UK
- Dr. Giles Hogben, European Research Director, Cloud Security Alliance, Greece
Key topics to be discussed:
- Important key identity, data protection and privacy issues in the Cloud
- Recognize and explain the obstacles, barriers, and successes identified in Cloud case studies
- Explain the outcome of Cloud evaluation process and future direction
- Issues and challenges regarding information governance in cloud computing
- Retaining your valuable business information with managed cloud computing
- Cloud computing data security: Managing unauthorized use of cloud computing
- Ensuring data security in the cloud with cloud encryption
- Understanding security and data protection implications in the cloud
This Web Conference is designed for:
- Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
- Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.
GOAL(Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers) is the first membership based international non-profit trade association for the legal outsourcing industry made up of the top international legal/IP outsourcing service providers, law firm partners, counsels, solo practitioners, government representatives, legal association representatives, other outsourcing service providers, consultants, academicians, investors, training and placement companies, software companies and other affiliated companies and members with the common goal of promoting the highest level of quality of legal outsourcing in a global environment.