News By Tag
* Franking Machine
* More Industries...
News By Location
The Mailing Room launches Franking for Accountants programme
Starting from the 1st September 2012, The Mailing Room are launching a programme of activities to support accountants in gaining the best postal discounts for themselves and their clients.
Franking for accountants is a programme to provide cost saving schemes by combining franking systems, postage discounts and new technology.
The Franking for Accountants programme will include;
• Giving them the ability to cost account mailing room franking & postage cost to each of their clients
• Discounted postage rates for transactional mail i.e. payroll, tax returns, invoicing, letters, etc.
• Helping accountants give advice to your customers on how to save on their business costs
• Improved standard mailing room practices
• Cost savings advice on targeted promotional and marketing mailers such as newsletters, update communications, etc.
• Bulk savings for the practices with multiple offices
Accountants franking machines also offer the ability to provide additional accounting reports for both standard and DX mail.
Currently The Mailing Room supports accountancy practices whose work involves offering tax preparation practice, auditing & assurance service, book keeping services, forensic accounting, payroll services, management consultancy, corporate recovery & finance and business advisory services.
Andrew Parmenter, Marketing Manager for The Mailing Room commented; “The Franking for Accountants programme will pull together a range of best of breed solutions that The Mailing Room currently offer to our customers, providing them with a wider range of professional accounting practices.
During the next twelve months our consultants will be working with the whole of the accounting industry to ensure that they are achieving cost savings in the business mail process, wherever possible.”
If you would like further please contact The Mailing Room on 0800 0192 033 or visit www.themailingroom.com/