News By Tag
* Ambulance services
* Emergency Medical Services
* More Industries...
News By Location
Ambulance Outsourcing – A boon for Hospitals
With the global healthcare business growing at exponential rates, hospitals in India are feeling the pressure to prioritize on their core competency – ‘managing their patients and providing excellent treatments’.
And the benefits of the same are immense. Check them out:
• Customization fitting hospital needs – Companies are now venturing into management and operations support service for operating advanced Life-Support Ambulances of hospitals and other institutions. Ziqitza provides hospitals with custom designed Ambulances and trained manpower and this helps hospitals concentrate on its core competency of medical care activities.
• 24/7 Services – Emergency doesn’t come with a warning. To keep a step ahead of them, Companies like ZHL keeps 24/7 live track of the Ambulance and provide the hospitals with a comprehensive report on every aspect of Ambulances, right down to its speed, its travelling on any specified day or time. This also ensures 365 days uptime for the Ambulance for the hospitals.
• Improved technology & design – Nowadays Amublances are designed, modelled and operated on international lines and are equipped with the most modern medical equipments like Defibrillator Ventilator, Pulse Oxy-meter, Cardiac Monitor, ECG, Suction Machine, Resuscitation kit, Syrije pump etc In addition patient transfer facilities like collapsible stretcher, scoop stretcher, spine board, canvas stretcher, stair chair cum wheel chair etc.
• Trained Manpower: It is very crucial that Ambulance crew is trained and able to provide adequate care during the emergency or transfer. ZHL ensures trained Emergency Medical Technicians and Drivers who are provided the training by LIHS, the International Training Centre of the American Heart Association (AHA), enabling them to stabilize patients and transfer with Medical Support
About Ziqitza Health Care Limited.
ZHL had been set up with a vision to assist in saving human lives by providing a leading network of fully equipped Advanced and Basic Life Support Ambulances across the developing world. ZHL is currently operating 860 Ambulances across Mumbai, Bihar, Kerala, Punjab, Odisha and Rajasthan. ZHL has been the pioneer in introducing ‘Ambulance Outsourcing’
ZHL’s Strategic Partners include London Ambulance Services, Life Supporters Institute of Health Science and New York Presbyterian Emergency Medical Service (NYP-EMS). Since inception ZHL has served more than 16 00,000 people across India. The vast experience ZHL has in this service and the processes they follow helps them to maintain high quality standards in the service industry.