News By Tag
* Rocky Mountain National Park
* Outdoor Recreation
* Iphone Application
* More Tags...
News By Location
Equator Maps Rocky Mountain National Park App
ELLICOTT CITY, MD (AUG 3, 2012)-- International Mapping & Equator Maps release the new Rocky Mountain National Park app to completely change and enhance the way outdoor enthusiasts explore and navigate this popular mountain range.
The app includes a series of innovative tools, which make hiking the park an interactive and stimulating experience. Some of these tools include:
• GPS tracking of your location, without WIFI or cell reception.
• A revolutionary new trail navigation system.
• Dynamically generated trail elevation profiles.
• Distance, area, bearing and compass map tools.
• Customized pins to record photos, comments and locations along your hike.
• Ability to share your custom pins with others who have the app.
• Detailed search capabilities by nearby locations and by type.
• Identify the Latitude/Longitude or UTM Coordinate for any place on the map.
The app’s easy-to-read information and detailed graphics will truly transform and improve your hiking experience making it an indispensible resource for your next outing.
The Rocky Mountain National Park app can be downloaded directly from Apple’s iTunes App Store for $0.99.
About International Mapping & Equator Maps
International Mapping is the leading provider of custom mapping services for publishers, corporations, associations, and government agencies. International Mapping specializes in the development of geography-themed mobile applications covering outdoor recreation maps and interpretive destination guides. Equator Maps is the publishing brand of International Mapping. For more information visit http://www.internationalmapping.com for more information.
Dan Pryzwara, Director, Sales & Marketing
P: (443) 838-5617