IAQ Video Network’s Naegleria fowleri Video Published by the Examiner
The IAQ Video Network recently produced an educational video about the deadly amoeba that took the life of a Minnesota boy.
Naegleria is a microscopic amoeba that can cause a very rare, but severe, infection of the brain. The amoeba is commonly found in warm freshwater and soil. Only one species of Naegleria infects people, Naegleria fowleri.
“We were contacted by the Examiner and asked if our Naegleria fowleri educational video could be a part of their published news story on the tragic death in Minnesota,” reported Paul Cochrane, President of Cochrane and Associates, the company behind the IAQ Video Network and the new public outreach video. “These videos were produced to educate people about environmental risks and occupational hazards so we were delighted to have the video included in their report. We hope this video informs people about ways to protect their health from this and other microbial contaminants and pathogens.”
To view this video please visit:
The Examiner’s article can be read at:
To learn more, please visit http://www.IAQTV.com or http://www.cochraneassoc.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (602)510-3179.
About Cochrane & Associates, LLC & the IAQ Video Network
Cochrane & Associates is a business development, public relations and marketing consulting firm that specializes in the environmental, HVAC, mold and indoor air quality industries. The company has worked with many of the industries’ leading institutions and companies and continues to be an innovator in the industry. They are also the innovators behind the IAQ Video Network.