News By Tag
News By Place
Shipping Franchise for Sale! Signup with ShopUSA and Be Your Own Boss Now!
ShopUSA is a perfect franchise, catering to the needs of international customers demand. We expand our services in overseas with franchise opportunities available to suitable International Partners, join with our hand!
We are looking for entrepreneurs to take part in this rewarding opportunity. Come and be a part of our plan to expand what is already a million dollar business, which is growing day by day.
* ShopUSA has a global presence in 6 Countries, where we help customers ship their items from the USA
* ShopUSA provides customers with an American address in Virginia Beach where we forward packages from our warehouse
* ShopUSA has 60,000+ registered users online in 6 Countries
* ShopUSA handles over 1,500 transactions a month
* Air and Sea Freight shipped from USA via ShopUSA
* ShopUSA provides IT Support from our IT Support Centre in Chennai, India.
And as we expand our network across the globe, we're looking for partners and service participants who will play a pivotal role to support us in our journey.
What to Expect as a Franchisee
* As a Franchisee you get to build and run your ShopUSA business for the whole country
* You own your country-specific web domain and full control of your business
* Set up Assistance
* IT Infrastructure to sell and manage your business
* Dedicated Training and support
* Marketing Assistance
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Franchise Opportunities are available across the globe, but we are already have a presence in 6 countries. If you speak to our representative about this opportunity, please visit our franchise opportunities page - http://www.shopusa.com/
ShopUSA is a global freight forwarding company that was established in 2003. Our mission is to open the door for people around the world to buy products online in the United States. Pricing is based on value, not weight or volume. ShopUSA is the only company to offer forwarding to Europe based on the value of the shipment. FedEx, UPS, DHL and others base their pricing on weight and volume. It is much easier to calculate cost based on value.