News By Tag
* Application Monitor
* SAP User Experience Management
* End user experience management
* Application Monitoring
* More Tags...
News By Location
Thinking of Application Performance Management (APM) Tools? Don't Do It. Find Out More
Knoa Presents webinar about the very significant problems with legacy Application Performance Management (Monitoring) tools
• Threshholds – how do you know where to set them?
• Complexity – why are rocket scientists required?
• Diversity – do you really need 9 different APM tools?
• Throttle Settings – make no sense! How do you manage this?
• Measurement metrics – misleading metrics cause SLA contention
• Cloud and on-premise – what do we really need?
• Fit – where do APM tools fit well? Where don't they fit?
Also to be presented will be new alternate technologies that re-position the use of legacy APM and provide broader potential for return on investment and optimized performance within your enterprise.
For more information please go to http://www.knoa.com and access our other free videos or register for more content including white papers, analyst comparisons and more. Access the vurjx webinar at http://www.knoa.com/
For parties interested in APM, Application Monitor, UEM, SAP User Experience Management, End user experience management, Application Monitoring, IT help desk software, Center of excellence, End User Experience, End user experience monitoring, SAP User Experience, SAP Performance Problems, IT service desk software, Siebel CRM, Application Management, User Experience Management, Application Performance Management, Application Performance Management, Application Performance Monitoring, Application Performance Management Software, IT service desk return on investment, IT service desk ROI, IT service desk cost reduction, Application Performance, APM