News By Tag
News By Location
Why Should a Family Buy a Class C Motorhome?
This article is about the reasons to buy a class c rv or motorhome. The article discusses safety, reliability, price, value, size, driveability, and servicibility. The article makes a compelling argument in favor of the purchase of a class c RV.
These important items have made our decision, at Nexus RV, to build Class C and Class B+ motorhomes. Here are the biggest motivators in selecting this type of product when RVing in North America:
1. Safety- Class C’s and Class B+ products are safer to drive than any other type of RV made today. The Ford Chassis has dual airbags which is rarely available in the Class A or Diesel products.
3. Sleeping Capacity- Having the extra bedroom in the overhead is mandatory for many of those retail customers who have children or grand children that go on trips as a family. This nice feature allows you to sleep two extra people without opening the hide a bed sofa in the living room. In the event that you do not need the extra sleeping the Class B+ product gives you nicely finished entertainment center for those couples or singles enjoy the RV lifestyle.
5. Size- Class C products are typically shorter and lower profile than their Class A and Diesel big brothers. Many camp ground restrictions make it difficult to own a unit that is too long or too tall. Class C products are designed to give customers maneuverability into areas that may be impassable by the bigger Class A products.
6. Price- Class C and Class B+ products have proven to be the best value while keeping as much of your hard earned money in your pocket. There is anywhere from a $25,000-$100,000 difference in the sale price of a Class C and a Class A/Diesel Pusher. This has made “Right sizing” a thing that is occurring on a daily basis. In a day and age that banks are requiring a lot of information from retail customers in order to finance a RV, the Class C product is a great alternative to stay well under $100,000 and enjoy the RV lifestyle.
7. Floor Plan- this features ties into the sleeping capacity but is more comprehensive. The Ford Cut-a-way Chassis gives you 14,500 lbs. This high GVWR allows for a nice selection of truly functional floorplans. In fact, you can get anything from a 23’ to a 32’ with three slide-out rooms. Most recently, Driver and Passenger seats that swivel have become available making the Class C product far more versatile while maintaining all the elements that make it the product of choice for today’s RVer.
At Nexus RV, we believe so strongly in these features that we are building our company on being the number one factory direct manufacturer of Class C and Class B+ products in the industry. For more information, visit: http://www.nexusrv.com or call toll free: 1.855.786.3987