FATCA Compliance Conference Returning to Toronto This Fall
Preparing for Enterprise-Wide FATCA Implementation Challenges
The conferences new co-chair, Michael Miles, Partner at Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP, will lead faculty and industry experts through this two-day event that will deliver the advice and strategies foreign financial institutions need for a seamless transition into FATCA compliance, including:
• Obtaining clarity on the effect of FATCA partnerships and IGAs on Canadian financial institutions
• Coordinating existing AML/KYC protocol with FATCA compliance measures
• Addressing and managing conflicts with domestic privacy legislation
• Overcoming the challenges associated with Enterprise-Wide operational risk management
• Analyzing FATCA’s impact on the Canadian investment banking industry
And much more!
Conference Title: The Canadian Institute’s FATCA Compliance Solutions
Date: October 30-31, 2012
Location: Fairmont Royal York – Toronto, Ontario
About The Canadian Institute
For over 25 years, The Canadian Institute's conferences, summits and executive briefings have provided the business intelligence that Canadian decision makers need to respond to challenges and opportunities both here at home, and around the world. The Canadian Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, in the law, and in public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge. Headquartered in Toronto, The Canadian Institute produces over 180 events a year, attended by thousands of senior and C-level delegates from across the country. For more information, visit http://www.CanadianInstitute.com.
Media passes are issued at the discretion of The Canadian Institute and must be arranged in advance. Passes require two business days to process. Media can register in advance. For media accreditation contact:
416-927-0718 Ext. 7333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.