News By Tag
News By Location
CI Energy Group’s 2nd Annual Oil & Gas Safety Symposium
Industry experts share best practices and solutions for safety challenges
Attendees will walk away with industry leading insights and new perspectives on:
• Practical methods to reduce OH&S risks and create a safety culture
• Comprehensive and effective safety management strategies
• Compliance strategies for OH&S legislation across Western Canada
• Strategies for fatigue management and drug and alcohol management
• Proactive approaches for damage and incident prevention
Expert speakers for 2012, include:
• Owen Baker, Keyera Energy
• Craig Gauvreau, Cenovus Energy
• Rob Hadden, Kinder Morgan
• Lloyd Harman, Enform
• Jennifer Miller, Bennett Jones LLP
• Alan D. Quilley, Safety Results Ltd.
• E.J. (Ed) Secondiak, ECS Safety Ltd.
• Gordon Walsh, Enform
• And many more!
Conference Title: 2nd Annual Oil & Gas Safety Symposium
About CI Energy Group
CI Energy Group is a division of The Canadian Institute, Canada’s leading conference and business information provider. Staffed by industry experts and lawyers, CI Energy Group produces an extensive portfolio of research driven, timely business conferences for the global energy and commodities sectors. Covering a range of operational, technical and policy issues our market-led forums provide the business intelligence that decision makers need to react effectively to challenges and opportunities in the evolving worldwide energy marketplace. For more information, visit www.CanadianInstitute.com.
Media passes are issued at the discretion of The Canadian Institute and must be arranged in advance. Passes require two business days to process. Media can register in advance. For media accreditation contact: Jessika Hunt, 416-927-0718 Ext. 7324 or firstname.lastname@example.org.