PSOFT MOBILE Releases "Sand Art-Simulator Based Drawing" for iOS. Reaches Top of Japanese App Store.
PSOFT MOBILE, maker of the hit iOS app Zen Brush, announces the release of "Sand Art - Simulator Based Drawing" for iOS. The app reached the top of the Japanese app store for paid Entertainment apps on the iPad less than one day after being released.
The app is already a hit in Japan where it reached the first position in the Apple App Store in the Entertainment category for the iPad and the fourth position for the iPhone, less than a day after being released.
The developer is running a sale to celebrate the release of the app. For a limited time, the price of the app is reduced by 60% off its normal price.
Sand Art allows its user to create images made out of sand (sand art) using an iPad or iPhone. The app's originally developed sand simulator is able to control each grain of sand individually. This makes it possible to create a unique user experience reproducing the smooth and pleasant feel of touching real sand.
The app also includes advanced features such as the ability to record the process of creating an art piece, or the Sand Import function which reads photos and automatically creates lifelike sand art from them.
According to developer, with Sand Art anyone can easily and pleasantly experience the profound world of sand art.
* Realistic sand movement powered by the “Sand Simulator”, an original physics engine.
* Muti-touch processing with support for up to 11 simultaneous touches.
* Adjustable amount of sand (5 discrete levels).
* 9 selectable style templates (lightboxes)
* 18 selectable preset patterns.
* 2point tool allows adding and removing sand with 2 fingers.
* 10 levels of undo / redo.
* Sand Import (reads an image and creates sand art from it).
* Save work in progress to the Gallery.
* Save movies to camera roll.
* Save images to camera roll.
* Support for “Open In...”. Allows opening the files in other apps.
* Twitter post function.
* Compatible with iPhone (4 / 4S), iPod touch (4th) and iPad (2nd / 3rd).
* Requires iOS 5 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Sand Art - Simulator Based Drawing is available worldwide exclusively through the Apple App Store in the Entertainment category.
It is priced at $1.99 (USD) for a limited time. Its normal price is $4.99 (USD). Prices vary from country to country and according to currency.
Sand Art - Simulator Based Drawing Homepage (Includes Press Kit)
Purchase and Download
PSOFT MOBILE Homepage