Power System Operational Security Conference
Power System Operational Security conference will take place in London, United Kingdom on 6 Dec 2012.
The programme of leading experts includes
• William Hung, Technical Leader, Electricity Network Investment, National Grid
• Emily Bourne, Electricity Market Reform Programme team, DECC
• Dan Lewis, Chief Executive Officer, Economic Policy Centre
• Anthony Price, Director, The Electricity Storage Network and Consultant
• John Fitzgerald, East West Interconnector Project Director, EirGrid
• Phil Twiddy, Internal Requirements Manager, Smart Metering, EDF Energy
This seminar runs back-to-back with events on SIL Determination and Power Generation Control – and there are generous registration discounts if you attend more than one event.
More Information about the Power System Operational Security at http://itevent.net/
ITEVENT.NET is the largest listing of IT training courses and conferences provided by global corporations (such as Microsoft, IBM and Oracle) and independent consultants from IT, telecom, web and other technology and computer related industries. More IT events can be found on http://itevent.net