Stereoscopic 3D add-on Presente3D adds support for Microsoft PowerPoint 2013.
Presente3D, a stereoscopic 3D add-on announced today that its latest beta version supports Microsoft PowerPoint 2013. Educators, Corporate Marketers and trainers now have a platform that allows them to create stereoscopic 3D content easily.
Educators, Corporate Marketers and trainers now have a platform that allows them to create stereoscopic 3D content easily. With support for 3DTV’s, 3D-ready projectors and future versions supporting anaglyph and auto stereo screens, Presente3D is creating a new revolution in 3D content creation.
Users can download it’s free beta version from http://www.presente3d.com.
Presente3D is integrated directly into Microsoft PowerPoint’s ribbon bar so that users can easily add thickness to any object on a slide and adjust its z-depth (pop-out or pop-in) level to create eye popping presentations in stereoscopic 3D. The software supports many existing features within Microsoft PowerPoint, allowing users to use their existing presentations.
“It’s our goal with Presente3D to make it as easy as possible for a user with no knowledge of 3D to start creating 3D Content. By utilizing the intuitive interface that Microsoft PowerPoint has developed through years of research our users do not need to learn another software package to create 3D content,” said Dennis Cafiero, CEO, Presente3D
With its rapidly growing community of users, Presente3D has been adding features based on feedback from its users. One of the major requests and newest features added was the ability to set up 3D parameters in the Slide Master so that 3D presentations can be made even quicker. The newest release of Presente3D further enhances the ease of use and rapid development of 3D Presentations.
A list of key enhancements in the latest release are shown below:
• Support for Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
• Presente3D has now been digitally signed!
• Master Slides Support - Set up your 3D Parameters within Slide Master to speed up your authoring
• Performance Enhancements - Conversion speed has been optimized reducing times by 50%
• Progress bars added during export and conversion of your presentation
• Ability to choose your Output Display Device
• Camera saving is automatic for each slide
• Anti-aliasing support for Frame Sequential Stereo (Quadbuffer)
• Enhanced interface with new icons and features
• Improved Stereo experience, simplified stereo setup and optimizations
• Improved Rendering of shapes and empty placeholders
• Improved Installer and installation experience