CI Energy Group Presents Its First Ever Camp Logistics and Workforce Accommodation Forum
A first-of-its-kind event that will bring together top experts and key players from industry and government to address critical challenges facing camp logistics and workforce accommodation today.
CI Energy Group’s Camp Logistics and Workforce Accommodation Forum is a first-of-its-
• Benchmark your workforce accommodations with Cenovus Energy’s best practices in camp accommodations at Christina Lake
• Engage in a panel discussion with Diversified Transportation Ltd., the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo and Suncor Energy, and explore solutions to the Athabasca region’s transportation issues
• Gain strategies for meeting accommodation requirements in the Athabasca Oil Sands region from MEG Energy Corp and CNRL
• Take away lessons learned from Black Diamond Group on how they overcame pitfalls in planning and executing camps in the Highway 881 corridor
• Experience first-hand the level of camp accommodations being offered to the oil sands workforce by participating in a site tour of Clean Harbour’s Sierra Select Lodge
• Navigate the permit process to move your camp build forward
• Gain strategies for attracting and retaining workers in the highly competitive oil sands industry
…and much more!
Conference Title: CI Energy Group’s Camp Logistics and Workforce Accommodation Forum
Date: September 19 – 20, 2012
Location: Sawridge Inn and Conference Centre, Fort McMurray, Alberta
About CI Energy Group, The Canadian Institute and C5 Group
CI Energy Group is a division of The Canadian Institute and a member of the C5 Group of Companies, an international network of leading conference and business information providers.
Staffed by industry experts and lawyers, CI Energy Group produces an extensive portfolio of research driven, timely business conferences for the global energy and commodities sectors. Covering a range of operational, technical and policy issues our market-led forums provide the business intelligence that decision makers need to react effectively to challenges and opportunities in the evolving worldwide energy marketplace.
Media passes are issued at the discretion of The Canadian Institute and must be arranged in advance. Passes require two business days to process. Media can register in advance. For media accreditation contact:
416-927-0718 Ext. 7288