News By Tag
* Enterprise software
* More Industries...
News By Location
eZuce Introduces openUC V4.6 and Unite Social Communications and Collaboration Client
New products deliver virtualized communications, social collaboration optimized for enterprise cloud deployments
eZuce openUC V4.6TM includes our latest technology innovations empowering enterprises to support a cloud-based communications infrastructure and help enable social interaction to become part of the normal business workflow by providing:
• Global load sharing clusters with up to 12 geographically distributed nodes serving up to 100,000 users along with extended redundancy of media services that leverage existing storage backend systems for media files including Amazon S3 cloud storage and GridFS
• Cloud deployment options with one of the industry’s smallest resource footprints for an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offering reduction of administrative overhead through complete automation of installation, provisioning and administration overhead
• Active Directory and LDAP integration capabilities to deliver a better user experience through single sign on (SSO)
• Integration to communications-
eZuce UniteTM brings together all forms of communication into a single intuitive user interface, transforming communications into an interaction that is more collaborative and engaging, resulting in improved employee efficiency and productivity. By enabling end users to communicate and collaborate any time, on the channel and device of their choice, Unite™ helps organizations manage an increasingly global, dispersed workforce. With eZuce UniteTM enterprises can satisfy requirements for ease of use and flexibility in their communications, supporting a wide range of clients regardless of platform. Thus, it helps to manage the complexities of bring your own device (BYOD).
eZuce Unite™ delivers a powerful, immersive user experience that enhances interaction and collaboration through:
• Unified identity and presence, as well as integration with users’ personal social graphs
• Integrated calling capabilities with seamless escalation from chat to call
• Robust file-sharing and real-time screen captures
• Advanced security settings and user-controlled privacy
• Group chat and audio conferencing with personal group chat rooms, featuring full integration between audio conferences and group chat
• Integration with Microsoft Outlook 2010
• Dynamic conference management with unified messaging and call history
“eZuce is now positioned as the leading provider of cloud based virtualized communications for enterprises with the release of openUC V4.6 and Unite client”, says Martin Steinmann, CEO and Co-Founder, eZuce Inc. “We enable users to easily connect with their social graphs, leveraging key social features such as presence based communications and IM, facilitating real time communications. Based on open standards, these new solutions deliver significant cost savings and productivity gains to enterprises.”
About eZuce, Inc.
eZuce delivers an open source platform designed to provide virtualized communications. For companies looking for an IT and cloud solution to fulfill all their communications and collaboration needs, eZuce provides users the ability to communicate openly and globally in the most cost-effective way available. And, because eZuce is a software solution built for the cloud, IT best practices apply, making this the easiest platform to operate available today. The company also built the largest and most successful open source unified communication community known as the sipXecs solution from SIPfoundry, underlining its commitment to open standards. eZuce counts as its customers some of the largest and innovative Fortune 500 companies as well as leading system integrators and partners. For more information about eZuce please visit our website at www.ezuce.com.
You can also follow eZuce through our online social networking communities: