GOAL to host a Webinar on “Systematic and Strategic Intellectual Property Management”
Agenda: - How do I identify intangible assets and their value for my activity? - What does IP management mean? - How do I develop an IP policy? What should be included?
Date: 07 Aug 2012.
Time: 9:00 AM (PDT).
Duration: 60 minutes including Q & A.
- Bill McFarlane, Partner, Registered Patent & Trade Marks Attorney, Madderns, Australia.
- Donal O’Connell, Managing Director, Chawton Innovation Services Limited, UK.
More details: http://www.connect-
Key topics to be discussed:
- How do I identify intangible assets and their value for my activity?
- What does IP management mean?
- How do I develop an IP policy? What should be included?
- What are the first steps in developing an IP management strategy?
- What are the relevant processes belonging to IP management?
- How can I successfully secure and manage intangible assets in potential transnational partnerships /partnership negotiations?
- What are institutional aspects of IP management?
- How do I perform basic IP searches?
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
- Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.
GOAL(Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers) is the first membership based international non-profit trade association for the legal outsourcing industry made up of the top international legal/IP outsourcing service providers, law firm partners, counsels, solo practitioners, government representatives, legal association representatives, other outsourcing service providers, consultants, academicians, investors, training and placement companies, software companies and other affiliated companies and members with the common goal of promoting the highest level of quality of legal outsourcing in a global environment.