News By Tag
News By Location
Soundview Executive Book Summaries to Host Interactive Webinar with Jill Konrath
Philadelphia, Pa. ― Soundview Executive Book Summaries will host an interactive webinar on August 9th with best-selling author Jill Konrath, to discuss the concepts in her latest book, Snap Selling.
Jill Konrath is a renowned sales strategist, business advisor and author of "Selling to Big Companies" and "Winning More Sales". An expert in complex sales strategies and creating value for business-to-
You will learn:
• How to make things easy and clear for your customers.
• How to stand out by being the person your customers can’t live without.
• How to make sure you’re in sync with your customers’ objectives, issues and needs.
• How to keep the most important decisions at the forefront of their mind.
• Hot differentiate yourself from your competition and speed up the decision-making process.
About Soundview Executive Book Summaries
Founded in 1978, Soundview pioneered the concept of distilling the key points and ideas of full-length business books into easy-to-read 8-page text and 20-minute audio summaries, helping readers maximize their time and business intelligence. They have continued to enhance the summary content with author interviews, interactive author webinars, and video interviews with executives. Soundview’s 100,000+ subscribers worldwide include CEOs, government leaders, entrepreneurs, business consultants, academics, and students. Soundview is a part of the Philadelphia, Pa.-based Concentrated Knowledge Corporation. Visit http://www.summary.com/