News By Tag
News By Location
Surveilstar Employee Monitor Has Been Upgraded to Version 3.24.315.20
If you have upgraded to the version 18.104.22.168 before, re-installation is needed and do not use upgrade package. You don't need to change anything about the SQL Server. Just simply stop the server sevice and re-install.
By: Surveilstar Inc.
It records and controls all computer and Internet activities - emails, web sites, chats and instant messages, program activities, document operations, removable devices, printers, and many more.
You can watch real-time screen snapshots and stop sabotage or data theft in time. SurveilStar is feature-rich, easy and intuitive.
What's new on Surveilstar 3.24.315.20 version?
1. Minor update of last version 22.214.171.124.
2. New client upgrade range management features.
3. Fix minor bugs that fail to register and upgrade licenses.
4. Fix Server Time Alert problem.
5. Change back to the previous server icon.
For more information, please visit http://www.surveilstar.com for details.
6. Fix 64-bit windows 7 compatibility problem.
7. Support update version of mainstream browsers such as Firefox 10.0.2, IE9, Chrome 18.0, Safari 5.14, Opera 12 and others.
8. Support update version of mainstream IM tools such as Google Talk 126.96.36.199, MSN 2011, Skype 5.5, QQ2012 and others.
9. HTTP, FTP upload control policy.
10. Control IM tools picture sending.
11. Manage scope of client to upgrade.
12. Client configuration strategy.
13. Import or clear all sorts of policies.
14. Notification messages predefined.
15 Send notification messages with more than 256 characters.
16. Choose type of selection when searching computer and user objects.
17. Record MSNLite and OfficeIM.
18. Export lot number of screen history into WMV files.
19. Record computer information when screenshot saved as a picture.
20. Screen history viewer supports application multiple choice.
21. Restriction of IP range log in to console.
22. Email policy supports matching pattern of mails receiving.
23. E-mail alerts support to alarm when client offline.
24. E-mail alerts support SSL.