News By Tag
News By Location
Diet Plans bring quicker results for Cholesterol and Diabetic patients.
Nutrition plays an important role in health promotion and disease prevention. Nutrition is a strategy to combat obesity and/or coronary heart disease. At Qua Nutrition, our nutrition experts use evidence based nutrition therapies for betterment.
1. Expert Knowledge
Nutritionists are experts in understanding how the human body responds to its nutrition in different circumstances. By consulting an accredited dietician and nutritionist, you are receiving the most accurate, up-to-date and effective information to help you achieve your goal.
2. Personal Attention
When you schedule an appointment with a nutritionist, you get personal attention from a professional who has made a commitment to devote time to your needs – time you might not be able to spend doing research on your own. We will formulate a customised diet plan for you, based around your lifestyle, as well as your likes and dislikes. What activities are you doing regularly, and what kind of diet best supports them?
You’ll soon be on your way to managing a Holistic-oriented diet yourself, based on new knowledge and education you’ll gain about carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, and how and when various combinations enhance your ability to perform.
Often you can enhance your performance by making simple changes to your diet. A nutritionist will show you combinations of nutrients that support growth and improvement in your capabilities. With our expert knowledge on nutritional supplements and the ability to enhance your performance as well as protecting your body from nutritional deficiency that may cause injury or disease.
Any diet plan is easier to maintain if you have someone checking up on you, who has your best interests at heart. Regular Telephone or Email Interactions with a nutritionist might be just what you need to stay on the right track. Leading research show that it takes 60-100 days to align a new habit in a person. Altering your Nutrition habits are not easy when you have been following a certain way of eating for many years. A single diet plan of 20 pages will not make you change the way you eat. A good Nutritionist knows this and has to work with you on change the way you eat.
This is why we encourage you to look at Package nutrition plans which involve many interactions with you.
Please watch this video to know more
HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?
1. SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Once you've decided the time is right to make permanent changes to your nutrition, we will schedule a one-on-one appointment for you. 080 32329292
2. BLOOD TEST
We would like to understand your blood chemistry so that we can optimize your health holistically. For this, we would request you to provide us with your latest blood test or take one at the beginning of our program. (Details to the list of Blood Tests are below. Click Here)
3. WALK IN FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
In our first appointment with you, we will ask you about your nutrition and health goals, your medical history, you’re eating, your food preferences and exercise habits - ALL of which will be entered in a dietary planning software.
This will allow us to get a head start on your nutrition assessment before we plan strategies and really get to know you. (All in a 60-75 min meeting or telephonic conversation)
4. COLLECT YOUR NUTRITION PLAN AFTER A FEW DAYS (2-5 days)
Based on your Blood test results, health history, Dietary Recall and overall goals, we will then prepare the following for you:
• A Customized Nutrition Plan that outlines meal times, portion sizes, appropriate food combinations and actual meal suggestions for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Your meal plan will be based on where you actually eat - restaurants, take-out and at home. This is a 7 day diet chart that all our client will get. ( VIEW SAMPLE DIET CHART of 1 day only)
• A Nutrition Action Plan that outlines the dietary changes necessary to help you achieve your goals. In essence, this is a list of specific strategies and recommendations that will help you improve your nutrition, your nutritional intake and your activity level.
• A Specific Supplementation Plan that will correct any deficiencies and further optimize your energy, immune and digestive systems, and overall metabolism.
• Customized Recommendation Plan that will address any specific concerns not addressed by nutrition and exercise alone.
5. SCHEDULE YOUR FOLLOW-UPS
Depending on your nutrition plan, the weekly follow up calls and follow-up visits may be scheduled.
FINALLY- DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR HEALTH VIA NUTRITION TO LIVE FOR A HEATHIER TOMORROW?