News By Tag
News By Place
Philadelphia and Princeton Marketing Agency Releases B2B Marketing Survey Results
Sagefrog Marketing Group releases results for its seventh annual B2B Marketing Mix Survey.
Conducted during the summer of 2012, the report is comprised of feedback from 160 marketing and management professionals representing a variety of industries, including Health & Life Sciences, Professional & Business Services and Technology. The data includes valuable insight into business-to-
Results show that digital marketing use continues to grow, as four of the top five marketing tactics being used relate to online marketing (website development, email marketing, social media and Search Engine Optimization)
"This year’s survey identifies a rise in the Return-on-Investment of digital marketing channels and social media," says Mark Schmukler, Managing Partner at Sagefrog Marketing Group. “Further, the results offer valuable insights that help marketers optimize their marketing mix investments and business results.”
Key results include:
• The areas of highest marketing investment involve digital marketing, including website development, email marketing and online marketing
• Email marketing and online marketing have surpassed tradeshows and events as top sources of sales leads
• Two-thirds of companies believe that social media is important, with LinkedIn and Facebook being the most utilized
• 62% of respondents reported that their 2012 marketing budget is 5% or more of their overall revenue
• 44% of respondents expect their marketing budget to increase in 2013
To see all of the 2012 B2B Marketing Mix Survey results, download a free copy: http://www.sagefrog.com/
About Sagefrog Marketing Group:
Sagefrog Marketing Group, LLC is a full-service, marketing, web, public relations and advertising agency specializing in B2B, healthcare, technology and business services marketing for companies in the Greater Philadelphia and New Jersey area. Sagefrog services include marketing strategy, research and planning, brand development, marketing materials, websites, online marketing, public relations, advertising, trade show and event marketing, and email and direct marketing. For additional information about Sagefrog Marketing Group, please visit http://www.sagefrog.com.